The Invacare Walker is a contemporary walker that features a wide, deep frame with more height adjustments for enhanced leg room. The ergonomic folding mechanisms of the Invacare Walker open and close more easily. The redesigned anti-rattle silencers make the walker quieter than ever. By providing both comfort and stability, the Invacare Adult Walker enables people to walk with confidence.
Features of the Invacare Walker
- Composite lower side brace stiffens walker frame and adds stability.
- Lighter and easier to lift and maneuver.
- PVC handgrips wear longer and provide greater comfort.
- Quieter operation.
- Ergonomic release button.
- Lifetime limited warranty.
- Fits users from 5'3" to 6'6" in height.
- Weight capacity of 300 lbs.
- Minimal effort is required to open and close Invacare walkers.
- Folding mechanisms are easy to reach from a seated position.
- Invacare Walkers fold easily for transport or storage.
Specifications of the Invacare Walker
||5'4" min. - 6'6" max.
||5 lb. 5 oz.
|Product Weight Capacity:
||4 per carton
|Width Inside Base Legs:
|Width Inside Hand Grips:
NOTE: For more detail please call GoSouthernMD.com Customer Service at1-855-528-2539.