Respironics EverFlo Q Oxygen Concentrator Welcome Kit
The EverFlo Q Respironics Oxygen Concentrator is Stationary, Compact at 31 lbs. and Low Maintenance!
New Respironics EverFlo Q Concentrator is Ultra Quiet
The Respironics EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator is a 5 liter per minute stationary oxygen concentrator. Until now, oxygen concentrators have been very similar in design with heavy, bulky and noisy characteristics, frequently requiring maintenance. But the EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator from Respironics is a unique oxygen concentrator that delivers the features homecare providers want and patients deserve. The Respironics EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator has been designed with a unique set of features to lower the costs of providing oxygen therapy while maintaining ease of use.
The exclusive design of the Respironics oxygen concentrator allows the EverFlo to reduce operating costs. The new smaller and sleeker design of the Respironics EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator is lightweight and easy to store or transport, weighing only 31 lbs. The EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator is simple for patients to use and maintain. Respironics oxygen concentrators feature user friendly design, quiet operation and low maintenance.
Features of the Respironics EverFlo Q Oxygen Concentrator:
- Lightweight and easy to transport and store at 31 lbs.
- Compact, ergonomic design takes up less space and looks less like a medical device.
- One of the quietest mainstream oxygen concentrators (
- Uses less power and produces less heat, so concentrator is more patient friendly.
- No filters for the patient to change!
- Available with and without OPI (oxygen purity indicator).
- * A recessed flow meter helps reduce the chance of accidental breakage.
- ** The Respironics EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator's durable metal cannula connection is less likely to break.
- *** The humidifier bottle platform is designed to be compatible with all bottle styles and features an easy to use velcro closure.
- The Respironics EverFlo Concentrator includes a limited 3 year warranty.
Specifications of the Respironics EverFlo Q Oxygen Concentrator:
||120 VAC +/- 10%
|Average Power Consumption:
|Oxygen Concentration (at 5 LPM)*:
||93% (+/- 3%)
||0.5 - 5 liters per minute
||31 lbs. (14 kg)
||40 dBA typical NEW!
|Dimensions (H x W x D):
||23 in. (584 mm) H x 15 in. (381 mm) W x 9.5 in (241 mm) D
|OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) Alarm Levels:
||Low Oxygen: 82%
Very Low Oxygen: 70%
||55°F to 90°F (12°C to 32°C)
|Storage / Transport Humidity:
||-30°F to 160°F (-34°C to 71°C) up to 95% relative humidity
||up to 95% relative humidity
||0 to 7500 ft (0 to 2286 m)
||3 year limited warranty
* Respironics concentrator operation above or outside of the specified voltage, LPM, temperature, humidity and/or altitude values may decrease oxygen concentration levels.