PureFill™ Oxygen System
Product Summary of the Purefill Oxygen System:
- The PureFill™ Oxygen System is designed to provide an unlimited oxygen source for patients to refill portable oxygen cylinders themselves.
- The PureFill™ is compatible with any oxygen concentrator with a transfill port that also produces greater than 90% oxygen.
- ThePureFill™ is available with the Pure Oxygen Concentrator, CGA 870 post valve cylinders with transfill ports, and cylinders integrated with the market-leading Bonsai® Velocity pneumatic conserver.
- Designed to seamlessly integrate with the Pure Oxygen Concentrator, the PureFill™ is available with a footplate adapter and caster extension kit. (Sold Separately)
- Patients may use up to 3 LPM from their concentrator while the PureFill™ is in operation.
- Average fill time is about 52 minutes for an M4 cylinder, about 80 minutes for an M6, about 124 minutes for an M9 and about 5 hours for a D cylinder.
Specifications of the Purefill Oxygen System:
|Input Pressure Required
|Input Flow Required
||Greater than or equal to 2 L/min
|Input O2% Required
||Greater than 90%
||23' (L) x 8" (H) x 12" (D)
||3 Year Limited Liability or 3000 hours