eQuinox™Transportable Oxygen Concentrator with autoSAT®
The perfect balance between portability and clinical efficiency
The SeQual eQuinox is the newest, quietest, and most advanced transportable POC on the market. With cutting-edge technology providing numerous new features to meet both patient wants and provider needs, the SeQual eQuinox is the premier POC available.
The eQuinox continues to deliver the revolutionary clinical benefits you have come to expect from SeQual POCs, but now includes additional user enhancements. The Multi-Language Voice Interface offers a new layer of comfort to users by providing verbal confirmation of changed flow rate settings, as well as announcing battery times and any alarms. The language can even be changed to offer feedback in the language most comfortable to the end user.
Weighing in at only 14 pounds, the newly designed, easy-to-manuever frame makes the SeQual eQuinox the lightest weight POC able to offer 3.0 LPM continuous flow. This small package is powerful enough to give patients the freedom to enjoy life on the go. The eQuinox is fully functional on AC Power, DC Power, and battery power. Wherever a patient goes, the eQuinox goes with them and keeps up with the various activities of daily living. With the option of a longer lasting 24-cell battery pack, the eQuinox can achieve 2.75 hours of operation at 2.0 LPM.
The eQuinox is an all-in-one non-delivery modality solution for your oxygen business. Providing continuous flow options from 0.5LPM to 3.0LPM and 9 pulse flow settings from 16mL to 192mL, the SeQual eQuinox can meet a patient’s 24-7 needs. The comprehensive dosing selection allows a patient to be treated at rest, during sleep, at exercise, and at altitude.
Features of the eQuinox™Transportable Oxygen Concentrator with autoSAT®:
- NEW: Multi-Language Voice Interface makes using a POC simpler than ever
- NEW: Only 14 lbs with 12-cell battery pack installed
- NEW: Up to 2.75 hours of battery life at 2.0 LPM with the optional 24-cell battery pack
- NEW: Only 45 dB at 2 continuous flow
- NEW: Service Cabinet makes filters and the 9V battery accessible for service technicians without removing the case—performing scheduled maintenance and upkeep is easier than ever
- NEW: DC Power supply consists of a lightweight 12V cable—no transformer brick
- NEW: Screen intermittently displays battery charge remaining in minutes
- Approved for RX of 0.5 - 3.0 LPM Continuous Flow
- 9 pulse settings with bolus sizes from 16mL to 192mL
- autoSAT technology helps maintain a consistent FiO2 by servo-controlling the device to meet changing respiratory rates
- Three available rise time options: Fast, Medium, Slow
- Three adjustable Pulse Dose Sensitivity settings with a maximum sensitivity of -0.13 cm H2O
- FAA Approved for use on commercial aircraft
- Full functionality on DC power
- Ability to recharge battery cartridge on DC power when excess power is available