Comfort Company Complete Feet
Comfort Company Complete Feet is a medium density foam construction provides increased comfort and
Tapered foot support accommodates different plastic foot rests.
Please see picture of Complete Feet with Leg Separator:
Bolt-on option allows leg rests to swing away for easy transfers.
Non-skid fabric foot support maintains foot positioning.
Bolt on installation with securing buckle allows Complete Feet to swing away for patient transfers. Note: product can be installed with securing buckles only.
Features of the Comfort Company Complete Feet:
- Unique heel cut-out eliminates pressure that can lead to skin breakdown.
- Leg separator keeps feet positioned properly.
- Medium density foam construction provides increased comfort.
- Tapered foot support accommodates different wheelchair footrests.
- Non-skid fabric foot support keeps feet positioned correctly.
- Mounting- Bolt on installation with securing buckle
allows Complete Feet to fasten securely to all foot plates.
- Gel Pack- Reduces pressure, shear, and heat
build-up that may lead to development of pressure sores.