COBALT X16 Travel Power Wheelchair
Cobalt Rear Wheel Drive Travel Power Wheelchair from ActiveCare features an easy to disassemble frame that can be transported and full of great safety features with a 4 MPH top speed and 7 mile range.
Cobalt Rear Wheel Drive Travel Power Wheelchair disassembles into three pieces with the pull of a lever and the heaviest piece is 52 pounds and it has a 250 pound weight capacity with a 16"W x 15"D swivel Captain's seat.
The Cobalt Rear Wheel Drive Travel Power Wheelchair has flip-up height, width and angle adjustable armrests and a flip-up footplate that is height and angle adjustable. The adjustable length controller can be mounted on either the left or right side and the controller is programmable.
Cobalt Rear Wheel Drive Travel Power Wheelchair has anti-tips are standard and they prevent the chair from tipping backwards. The Cobalt also has reflectors on the armrests to enhance visibility and a seat belt to keep the user secure in the chair.
GoSouthernMD.com offers a Peace of Mind (POM) extended warranty, call us for price 855-528-2539.
Please click on video below to see the Cobalt Rear Wheel Drive Power Wheelchair in action:
Features of the COBALT X16 Travel Power Wheelchair:
- Full-size performance in a lightweight standard power wheelchair.
- Height adjustable swivel seat features fold-down backrest.
- Armrests are padded, adjustable and removable.
- Adjustable length controller mount.
- Optional swing-away controller arm (Item #AA4100) sold separately.
- Adjustable, flip-up footplate.
- Optional elevating legrests (requires Item #AE2500 & Item #LK3JELR) sold separately.
- Positioning belt included.
- Armrest-mounted reflectors.
- Programmable controller.
- Flat-free, non-marking tires.
- Easy free-wheel operation.
- Anti-tip wheels.
Specifications for the COBALT X16 Travel Power Wheelchair:
||38.5” (L) x 24” (W)
||20" - 23"
||18” (W) x 15” (D)
||Dynamic Shark 40A
||24V x 120V x 4700rpm
||12V x 21AH
||2 A Offboard
||8" x 2" Solid
||9" x 3" Flat-free
|Battery Weight (pair)
|Warranty on Frame
|Warranty on Electronic Controller/Drive Train Components
|Warranty on Batteries