Model AC600 from Arjo Huntleigh Flowtron Universal DVT Prophylaxis System
Designed with flexibility and simplicity in mind, the Huntleigh Flowtron Universal DVT Prophylaxis System provides clinically effective, non-invasive mechanical compression for the prophylaxis of DVT.
Its simple three-in-one design provides the clinician with a choice of calf, thigh or foot compression from a single pump. By providing compression to a limb, the FLOWTRON Universal System helps prevent thrombus formation by increasing blood velocity in the deep veins, reducing stasis and stimulating fibrinolysis in the bodys natural method of preventing and breaking down clots.
Integral anti-kink tubing Clear and informative LCD display Highly visible power and alarm indicators Intermittent Pneumatic Compression (IPC) has additional clinical benefits and has been shown to reduce edema and post-operative pain, enhance circulation, assist in woundhealing, provide a drier post-operative field and reduce wound hematoma 3, 4. Intelligent Prevention of DVT
Unique SMARTSENSE Garment Recognition System allows the pump to automatically:
- identify the type of garments attached and adjusts the therapy cycle accordingly
- ensuring optimal prophylaxis is achieved every time.
- State of the art pump technology recognizes when one garment only has been attached and allows for single garment use Intelligent audio and visual alarm
- features identify true alarm conditions and minimize disruption to the patient and clinician
- Continuous real-time monitoring ensures the system delivers optimal therapy conditions even with variations in set up, garment application and patient movement.
Simple to use system Straight forward, simple to use pump design andautomatic setting of controls reduces nurse trainingtime and ensures trouble-free use:
- Highly visible power and alarm indicators, and readily identifiable garments.
- allow for quick checking and ensure compliance with the patient prescribed method of DVT prophylaxis.
- Integral anti-kink tubing means application of the system is quick and set up is easy Clear and informative.
- LCD display provides instant feedback to the user and allows fast and accurate troubleshooting.
- Flexibility to meet your therapy needs.
- A full range of universal fit garments are available offering the flexibility of foot, calf or thigh compression from a single pump, reducing set up time and assisting with efficient materials management.
- Easy to apply, breathable fabric garments, with hook and loop closures, ensure a snug fit andsimple adjustment to different limb shapes.
- Adjustable alarm volume control offers the flexibility to vary the alarm volume according to the clinical setting DVT prophylaxis anytime, anywhere.
- Optional battery pack allows the pump to be used independent of an AC power outlet and enables uninterrupted therapy even when an electrical supply is not available.
- Lightweight pump design and integrated bedmount promote safe handling and convenient placement on the bed, table, or stretcher.
FLOWTRON® UNIVERSAL Model AC600 listing by Private Vendor.
Tailored product support and clinical educationprograms delivered by trained Product and Clinical Specialists. Published clinical studies demonstrating blood flow augmentation and impeccable clinical outcomes. Used for Severe arteriosclerosis or other ischemic vascular diseases. Known or suspected acute DVT or phlebitis. Severe congestive cardiac failure or any conditionwhere an increase of fluid to the heart may bedetrimental Pulmonary embolism. Any local condition in which garments would interfere,for example: Gangrene, Untreated, infected legwounds, Recent skin graft, Dermatitis Model AC600 from Arjo Huntleigh Flowtron Universal DVT Prophylaxis
- Size: 9.0 x 10.6 x 6.0 inches
- Weight: 8.5 lbs
- Power: 90-265 v, 50-60 Hz, 25 Watts Default
- Therapeutic setting: 40 mmHg for calf or calf/thigh compression, 130 mmHg for foot compression
- Slightly used and does not include a sleeve.
- This is the pump only but retail on a new one is almost $1400.