Drive Medical Anterior Safety Rollers
Anterior Safety Rollers
Anterior Safety Rollers Features:
- Applying pressure to the handlebar activates breaking mechanism.
- When brake is engaged, the brake stopper hits the wheel and the wheels cannot roll.
- Ideal for patients with limited hand function and/or limited cognizance.
- The Safety Roller halts in step with the patient and the breaking mechanism automatically engages when patient stumbles.
- Height adjustable in 1" increments.
- Adjustable brake spring tension.
- Patient is situated in the center of the Safety Roller, which provides maximum support and improved posture.
- Skid resistant, non-marring, easy rolling neoprene wheels.
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
- Folds easily and stands on its own in the folded position.
Anterior Safety Rollers Specifications:
- Handlebar (Height): 23"-29"
- Width: 22.5"-27.5"
- Inside Handle Grip (Width): 17.5"-22.5"
- Base Opened (Depth): 25"
- Product Weight: 18 lbs.
Mfg. Item #: PE 1000 XL
SMD Item #: DRV-PE 1000 XL_EA