Enigma Spirit Wheelchair
The Enigma Spirit Wheelchair by Drive Medical is the latest in wheelchair innovation manufactured to meet the needs of many different users offering sleek ergonomic design without sacrificing features, style and comfort. The tool free adjustable tension back and seat ensure proper positioning, posture and comfort. The greatest feature is the extra soft padded seat and back cushion which can be removed without tools for cleaning. The armrests can be height adjusted by pressing a button allowing the arms to slide up or down ensuring comfort and making transfer in and out of the wheelchair simple. For user who like to travel the back can be folded down and the large rear wheels can be removed by pushing a button allowing the unit to fit in the truck of a car or put away into storage when not in use. As an added bonus the Enigma Wheelchair features a puncture- proof flat free front and rear tires which provide added safety and security when used on any surface. For added convenience the wheelchairs back has a built in storage pocket which is great for holding personal items.
Enigma Spirit Wheelchair Features:
- Back folds down for storage and transport.
- Padded seat cushion.
- Tension adjustable back canvas.
- Puncture-proof solid front and rear tires.
- One touch adjustable armrests for easy transfer and comfort.
- Height adjustable anti-tip wheels.
- Palm activated quick release 24" rear wheels with black solid tires.
- Comes with swing-away removable footrests.
- New style ergonomic handgrips.
- Long reach brakes.
- Available in red.
Enigma Spirit Wheelchair Specifications:
- Width (Open): 28"
- Width (Closed): 13"
- Height: 36"
- Seat To Floor (Height): 20"
- Back (Height): 17"
- Seat (Width): 18"
- Seat (Depth): 16"
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 38"
- Product Weight without Riggings: 32 lbs.