Viper Plus GT Wheelchair with Flip Back Adjustable Height Arms with Various Front Rigging
Viper Plus GT Wheelchair with Flip Back Adjustable Height Arms with Various Front Rigging Features:
- Aluminum frame.
- Adjustable height, flip back, padded arms standard.
- Weighs Under 32 lbs. (excluding front riggings).
- Easier to transport than a standard weight chair.
- Adjustable angle back easily adjusts from 5º - 20º.
- Back height adjusts from 17" - 19" in 1" increments, providing added patient comfort and versatility.
- New frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom backs and accessories.
- Durable, heavy gauge flame retardant nylon upholstery with velcro modesty flaps, resists mildew and bacteria.
- Quick release, 24" composite Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free.
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability.
- Front caster forks have 3 height adjustments and angle adjustability.
- Standard 3 position quick release axle provides easy transition of seat height.
- Composite footplates are durable, lightweight and tool free height adjustable.
- Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight.
- Adjustable anti-tipper with wheels flip up. Never needs to be removed.
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks.
- Weight Capcaity: 300 lbs.
Viper Plus GT Wheelchair with Flip Back Adjustable Height Arms with Various Front Rigging Specifications:
- Width (Open): 30"
- Width (Closed): 12.5"
- Height: 36"
- Seat to Floor (Height): 17.5"-19.5"
- Back (Height): 15"-21"
- Seat (Width): 22"
- Seat (Depth): 18"
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 42"
- Product Weight: 39.5 lbs.