Bobcat 4 Compact Scooter
The Bobcat 4 Wheel Compact Scooter by Drive Medical is ideal for indoor and outdoor use and is lightweight and easy to operate. It has a 35.4" turning radius, with a top speed of 4 mph. and a cruising range of 7.5 miles. It comes in a convenient, compact 4 piece design allows for easy tool free assembly and disassembly. The comfortable, height adjustable seat comes with flip back adjustable arms and anti-tipples to ensure users comfort and safety. The large carry basket provides a safe storage space for personal items and the tiller folds down for easy storage. If you're looking for added product protection, purchase the additional warranty coverage by adding Drive Medical's Piece of Mind protection to your scooter.
Drive offers a Peace of Mind (POM) extended warranty, call us for price 855-528-2539.
Please click below to see a video of Bobcat 3 Compact Scooter:
Bobcat 4 Wheel Compact Scooter Product Summary:
- Quick & easy disassembly.
- Armrests are padded and adjustable.
- Quick connect batteries.
- Thumb style throttle control.
- Height adjustable seat with fold-down backrest.
- Flat-free, non-marking tires.
- Large, plastic carry basket.
- Easy to adjust tiller.
- Anti-tip wheels.
- Easy free-wheel operation.
Bobcat 4 Wheel Compact Scooter Specifications:
- Scooter Dimension: 37"L x 19"W x 35.5"H
- Base weight without battery: 57.2 lbs.
- Battery Weight: 22 lbs.
- Seat Weight: 16.5 lbs.
- Total Weight: 95 lbs.
- Battery: 12 AH/12V x 2
- Charger: 1.5A Off-Board
- Charging Time, hrs.: less than 8 hrs.
- Front Wheel: 8" x 2"
- Rear Wheel: 8" x 2"
- Anti-Tip Wheel: 2"
- Driving System: Direct Rear Wheels (With Differential Gear)
- Brake System: Electromagnetic Brake
- Control Method: By Speed Control Lever
- Top Speed: 4 mph.
- Turning Radius: 35.4"
- Climbing Angle: 6-8°
- Cruising Range: 6-7.5 miles
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.