Bathroom Safety Kit
This Bathroom Safety Kit by Drive Medical comes with a Bath Bench with Back, Adjustable Suction Cup Grab Bar and Handheld Shower Spray. This Bathroom Safety Kit is ideal for reducing the risk of accident in the bathroom, ensuring post-operative knee and hip surgery patient's safety. The Bath Bench with Back has a blow molded bench and back that provides strength and comfort. The angled legs, with suction style tips, provide additional stability and the aluminum frame is lightweight, durable and corrosion proof. The 19 3/4" Suction Cup Grab Bar is a dual rotating grab bar, allowing you the added versatility of adjusting the bars to multiple angles. It can be installed and removed without the hassle of tools or a service professional and will not damage property. The large suction cups provide an extremely strong hold. A color indicator shows you whether installation was "safe secure" or if you must "re-affix" the grab bar. The Handheld Shower Spray has a sturdy wall holder and an extra-long, 80", white, reinforced nylon hose. An on/off switch is built into the handle for easy access and the diverter valve allows operation of either the regular shower head or hand-held use of the shower spray. The Drive Medical Bathroom Safety Kit can be used for individuals suffering from arthritis, osteoporosis and post surgical procedures. Has a 300 lbs. weight capacity.
Bathroom Safety Kit Features:
- Bath Bench with Back: Easy, tool free assembly of legs and back; Blow molded bench and back provides comfort and strength; Drainage holes in seat and back reduce slipping; Aluminum frame is lightweight, durable and corrosion proof.
- Angled legs with suction style tips provide additional stability.
- Support collar prevents leg movement.
Bathroom Safety Kit Specifications:
- Bath Bench with Back: Outside Legs Width: 19"
- Outside Legs Depth: 18"
- Seat Width: 19.75"
- Seat Depth: 12"
- Seat Height: 15.75"-19.75"
- Product Weight: 8.2 lbs.