Suresite®is transparent films for a variety of applications.
Suresite's MVTR is equal to that of market leaders. This helps provide an optimal healing environment.
Suresite is conformable to difficult-to-dress areas.
Microporous technology provides protection against pathogens while ensuring breathability.
Continuous wound observation
Provides a clear view for monitoring wound conditions.
Various delivery styles available depending on application
Easy to use
Suresite® 123 is a conformable transparent film dressing that is ideal for IV sites or wound care applications. Easy-to-use 1-2-3 application system helps ensure correct application every time. Also available with absorbent, non-adherent pad for sites / wounds with light drainage.
- Partial thickness wounds (as secondary dressing only for full thickness wounds)
- Peripheral and central I.V. lines
- Skin tears
- Lacerations and abrasions
- To help prevent skin breakdown caused by shear and friction
- Contraindicated as a primary dressing on moderately to heavily draining wounds.
- Dressing can be worn up to seven days depending upon the amount of drainage or as frequently as the primary dressing indicates.