Puracol® Plus (Collagen)
Puracol® Plus (Collagen) and jump start chronic wounds with native collagen.
100% pure native collagen
Puracol Plus offers purenative collagen in the market. There are absolutely no fillers added.
Triple Helix structure
Moist Wound Healing
Puracol Plus does not need to be removed or cleaned out of the wound. It can be absorbed completely by the wound.
- Full thickness and partial thickness wounds
- Pressure and venous ulcers
- Arterial ulcers
- Diabetic ulcers
- First and second degree burns
- Donor sites and wounds that bleed
- Cuts and abrasions
- Surgical wounds
- Dehisced wounds
- Puracol Plus cannot be used on patients who are allergic to collagen, and on patients who have active vasculitis. Product should be discontinued should signs of sensitization occur.
- The dressings may be left in the wound for up to seven days. Heavily exudating wounds may require more frequent dressing replacement.