Jobst Surgical Vest
There is no other Surgical Vest that compares to Jobst.
Notes from our Certified Fitters:
Always contact your physician and or therapist to determine the correct compression garment and strength for your condition. Should not wear without doctor recommendation.
Additional Information as Provided by the Manufacturer:
Jobst® offers a line of compression garments for edema management and post surgical applications. Jobst® garments are chosen by plastic surgeons to help maximize the results of the cosmetic procedure. General surgeons want their patients to have garments that will help hold dressings in place and provide compression and comfort during healing
Features of the Jobst Surgical Vest:
- Break-resistant nylon zipper and VELCRO® hook and eye closures in the front for easy adjustments
- Supports breast and chest tissue after breast surgery
- Helps manage post-operative edema
- Luxuriously soft fabric
- Latex Free
- Minimizes hematoma formation
- Holds surgical implants in place
- Available with or without cups
- Reduces the need for surgical dressings
- Allows easy examination of the surgical site
- Helps to reduce tension on surgical incision
1. Incorrectly measured and badly fitting compression garments may cause problems during wearing.
2. Open wounds must be covered with an appropriate dressing before the compression garment is put on.
Wearing Compression for the First Time
The first few times you wear your compression garment you will notice the squeeze. It is OK to begin wearing your garment gradually. Try wearing them for just a few hours the first day and then increase the number of hours each day until you can wear them comfortably throughout the day while you are up and about.
Follow Physician’s instructions
It is important to wear your compression garments everyday. Compression garments manage an on-going problem. When you remove your compression garment the condition responsible for your symptoms is still there. Failure to wear the garment as instructed may cause your condition to become more severe.
The elastic fibers of your compression garment will break down with wear. Proper care will increase the "life" span of your garment.
Please refer to the product label and/or package insert for full instructions on the safe use of these products.
Machine washable and dryable.