Bariatric Footstool with Handrail and Non Skid Rubber Platform
A cross brace attached with aircraft rivets and 1" steel tube manufacturing give this heavy duty bariatric footstool with hand rail by Drive Medical the strength you require. A hand rail attached to the stool only adds extra support. It can withstand a weight capacity of up to 500 pounds. The non-skid ribbed rubber platform and reinforced rubber tips on the legs provide a stable surface. The product is protected by a limited lifetime warranty.
Bariatric Footstool with Handrail and Non Skid Rubber Platform Features:
- 500 lbs. weight capacity.
- Manufactured with 1" steel tubing.
- Non-skid ribbed rubber platform.
- Cross brace attached with aircraft-type rivets.
Bariatric Footstool with Handrail and Non Skid Rubber Platform Specifications:
- Step Surface (Width): 14"
- Step Surface (Depth): 10"
- Step (Height): 9"
- Width: 18.5"
- Depth: 14"
- Handle Height: 34