Beetle Neb Compact Ultrasonic Nebulizer
Beetle Neb Compact Ultrasonic Nebulizer Features:
- Ultrasonic treatment allows the patient to have a deep, penetrating therapy.
- The silent operation, compact design and one hand use makes it ideal for traveling.
- Electrical requirements: 100-240 VAC/60 Hz.
- Optional DC adapter (item #18019) available.
- Treatment times are 50% less than a motor driven nebulizer.
- Silent operation.
- Comes with a closed water chamber system, timer and air flow adjuster.
- Comes with portable battery pack, pediatric mask, adult mask, AC adapter, nozzle, air filter and mouthpiece.
Beetle Neb Compact Ultrasonic Nebulizer Specifications:
- Method of Nebulization: Ultrasonic Vibration
- Electrical Requirements: 120 Vac 60HZ
- Particle Size: 1.5-5.7 (MMAD-3.8 Microns)
- Maximum Pressure: 2.5 MHZ Oscillation Rate
- Operating Pressure: N/A
- Unit Dimensions: 3.2" x 6.6" x 2.3"
- Operation Humidity & Temperature
- Range: 50-104 degree F 30%-95% RH
- Storage Humidity & Temperature Range: 13-140 degree F 30%-95% RH