Invacare Junior Walker
The Invacare Junior Walker is a contemporary walker that features a wide, deep frame with more height adjustments for enhanced leg room. The ergonomic folding mechanisms of the Invacare Junior Walker open and close more easily. The redesigned anti-rattle silencers make the walker quieter than ever. By providing both comfort and stability, the Invacare Junior Walker enables people to walk with confidence.
Features of the Invacare Junior Walker
- Composite lower side brace stiffens walker frame and adds stability.
- Lighter and easier to lift and maneuver.
- PVS handgrips wear longer and provide greater comfort.
- Quieter operation.
- Ergonomic release button.
- Lifetime limited warranty.
- Fits users from 4'4" to 5'7" in height.
- Weight capacity of 300 lbs.
- Minimal effort is required to open and close Invacare walkers.
- Folding mechanisms are easy to reach from a seated position.
- Invacare Walkers fold easily for transport or storage.
Specifications of the Invacare Junior Walker
|Width Inside Hand Grips:
|Width Inside Base Legs:
||25-3/8" - 32-3/8"
||4' 4" - 5' 7"
||5 lb. 14 oz.
|Product Weight Capacity:
||1 per case
NOTE: For more detail please call GoSouthernMD.com Customer Service at1-855-528-2539.