Alere INRatio PT/INR Monitor
INRatio PT/INR Monitoring System Welcome Kit (includes Meter, Carry Case, User and Reference Guide, AC Power Supply, Training DVD, 50 Lancets, 2 Year Warranty, 24 Hour Support and NEW 12 FREE STRIPS). Before you shop and compare, please compare "apples to apples" with our competition. We believe we have the best package deal and the best support that you can find ANYWHERE. Please make note of our LOW priced test strips once you get the welcome kit for future orders.
THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED! ALERE HAS REMOVED IT FROM THE MARKET. BOTH TEST STRIPS AND METERS! Please shop under the category INRatio / INR Products to see other brands on our website!
Great testimonial of our meter working for a patient in need from a Clinic in Orlando:
"Thanks for the info GoSouthernMD.com. So far the unit has worked out well - I'm very relieved to be sending my doctor and the Cleveland Clinic my INR every few days rather than struggling to find a clinic somewhere. Well worth the cost in my opinion. We're in Canada where our cell coverage is not the greatest, but keep trying if you're attempting to reach us.
Regards to all, and a big thank you!"
Cat in Orlando
Alere INRatio PT/INR Monitoring System Welcome Kit information:
The Alere INRatio PT/INR Monitoring System is a diagnostic point of care system that provides Prothrombin Time (PT) and International Normalized Ratio (INR) results using fresh capillary whole blood. The INRatio PT/INR Monitor reduces the headache of oral anticoagulation management, is easy to use, and features on board quality controls with every test. The HemoSense INRatio PT/INR Monitoring System provides results in less than two minutes using a simple finger stick procedure.
The benefits and advantages of the INRatio PT/INR Monitoring System are clear. There is no longer a need for a separate device to check electronic controls. The INRatio PT/INR Monitor reduces paperwork and materials cost. The simple INRatio PT/INR Meter interface is easy to learn and use. The INRatio by HemoSense ensures reliability on each and every test. The entire test procedure requires fewer steps with the use of the INRatio Monitor. Best of all, the HemoSense INRatio PT/INR Monitoring System features a portable design and size, increasing geographic freedom. The INRatio PT/INR Monitoring System includes the INRatio Meter, INRatio PT/INR Professional User's Guide, INRatio PT/INR Quick Reference Guide, INRatio Monitor Power Supply, 50 HemoSense INRatio Lancets, and INRatio PT/INR Training Video.
Features of the Alere INRatio PT/INR Monitoring System
- On board quality controls for accurate results.
- INRatio Test Strips do not require refrigeration.
- Small blood sample size to perform tests.
- Rapid test results in less than 2 minutes.
- INRatio PT/INR Monitor provides consistent, reliable results.
- Stores up to 60 results in memory.
- Powered by AC adapter or 4 AA batteries.
- Built in communication port for a printer or connectivity software.
- Self maintaining system requires only routine cleaning.
- Easy 3 button interface to change time, date, and access test memory.
- 2 Year Full Warranty
- 12 Free Strips with your welcome Kit
Alere INRatio PT/INR Monitoring Welcome Kit Includes:
- INRatio Meter
- INRatio PT/INR Professional User's Guide
- INRatio PT/INR Quick Reference Guide
- INRatio Monitor AC Power Supply
- 50 HemoSense INRatio Lancets
- INRatio PT/INR Training Video
- 12 Testing Strips
Specifications of the Alere INRatio PT/INR Monitoring System:
||3" (7.5 cm)
||6.25" (16.25 cm)
||2.25" (5.75 cm)
|Weight with Batteries:
||11.5 oz. (325 g)
||AC Adapter or 4 AA batteries