The Medline Commode is a deluxe commode made from durable steel construction. The Medline Commode easily converts from a bedside commode to a raised toilet seat or toilet safety frame. The back rail is easily removed for convenient storage and use. The Medline Commode features a plastic seat with lid, plastic armrests and adjustable legs that can be raised or lowered in one inch increments. Non-skid, non-marring rubber tips provide extra safety and stability. The Medline Commode has a weight capacit of 300 pounds.
Features of the Medline Commode
- Back rail removes quickly and easily.
- Medline Commode features a durable, plastic seat with lid.
- Plastic armrests offer additional comfort.
- Adjustable legs allow the Medline Commode to be raised or lowered in 1" increments.
- Non-skid, non-marring rubber tips provide extra safety.
- Medline Commode includes 10 quart commode bucket.
Specifications of the Medline Commode
|Width Between Arms:
||23.5" - 30"
|Seat To Floor Height:
||16" - 22.5"
|Product Weight Capacity:
||1 per carton
NOTE: For more detail please call GoSouthernMD.com Customer Service at1-855-528-2539.