Invacare Hemi Walker
The Invacare Hemi Walker is designed for patients with limited or no dexterity in one arm or hand. This lightweight Invacare walker combines support and stability, yet is easy to lift and maneuver, even with one hand. The Invacare Hemi Walker features two comfortable handgrips at different levels to provide additional support for standing from a seated position. The wider base of the Hemiwalker also provides more stability than a quad cane and is lightweight and easily maneuvarable.
Features of the Invacare Hemiwalker:
- Wider base provides more stability than a quad cane.
- Lightweight and maneuverable.
- Compact size for easy storage and transportation.
- No assembly required.
- Anodized aluminum tubing.
- Two level, comfortable handgrips provide support for standing from a seated position.
- Extra handgrip provides ease in folding.
- Slip resistant rubber tips.
Specifications of the Invacare Hemi Walker:
||29-1/2" - 34-1/2"
||5'1" - 5'10"
||2 lb. 14 oz.
|Product Weight Capacity:
NOTE: For more details, please call GoSouthernMD.com Customer Service at 1-855-528-2539.
Keywords: hemiwalker hemi walker walkers sidestepper adult personal care patient aid