Exuderm Odor Shield
Medline Exuderm Odor Shield Wound Dressing is the First Odor Control Hydropolymer
Exuderm Odor Shield is ideal for shallow wounds with order. Hydropolymer substrate of the Exuderm Odor Shield absorbs exudate from lightly to moderately draining wounds, while added cyclodextrins absorbs odors, making dressing changes more pleasant and helping restore patient dignity. The low residue formula of the Medline Exuderm Odor Shield allows longer wear time and easier dressing changes. The tapered edge design and smooth, low friction backing of the Exuderm Odor Shield prevent rollup and also extend wear time. Exuderm Odor Shield does not require a secondary dressing and features a translucent appearance that allows visualization of wound without removoval of the dressing.
Features of the Exuderm Odor Shield
- Exuderm Odor Shield absorbs odor with cyclodextrin technology.
- Not inactivated by wound protein.
- Exuderm Odor Shield manages drainage.
- Longer wear time.
- Low residue formula.
- Protective, occlusive barrier.
- Satin finish backing.
Exuderm Odor Shield Indications
- Pressure ulcers
- Partial and full thickness wounds
- Leg ulcers
- Donor sites
- Wounds with light to moderate drainage
- Lacerations and abrasions
- First and second degree burns
Exuderm Odor Shield Contraindications
Exuderm Odor Shield Change Frequency
Medline Exuderm Satin Dressing may be left in place for up to 7 days. Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage.