Medline Exuderm Sacrum Dressing
Medline Exuderm Sacrum Dressing provide a protective, occlusive barrier to facilitate autolytic debridement. Medline has developed Exuderm, a range of sterile hydrocolloid wound dressings designed for all stages of wounds. Each Medline Exuderm Dressing product creates a moist environment to encourage wounds to heal. The anatomical design of Exuderm Sacrum Dressing enables it to remain in place to protect a wound longer than most products of its kind. Medline Exuderm Sacrum Dressing features a hinged center that provides a flush fit, heat activated adhesive, tapered edges, and low residue to facilitate longer wear time. Exuderm Sacrum Dressing now comes standard with satin backing, to prevent shearing.
Features of the Medline Exuderm Sacrum Dressing
- Provides a protective, occlusive barrier.
- For all stages of wounds.
- Exuderm Sacrum protects wounds longer than other products of its kind.
- Creates a moist environment to encourage wounds to heal.
- Exuderm Sacrum features heat activated adhesive and tapered edges.
Medline Exuderm Sacrum Dressing Indications
- Pressure ulcers
- Partial and full thickness wounds
- Leg ulcers
- Donor sites
- Wounds with light to moderate drainage
- Lacerations and abrasions
- First and second degree burns
Medline Exuderm Sacrum Dressing Contraindications
Medline Exuderm Sacrum Dressing Change Frequency
Medline Exuderm Sacrum Dressing may be left in place for up to 5 days. Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage.
Specifications of the Medline Exuderm Sacrum Dressing
|Mfg. Item #
|| Quantity per Box
|| 4" x 3.6"
||5 per box
|| 6" x 6.5"
||5 per box
Exuderm is a registered trademark of Medline Industries, Inc.