Medline Exuderm LP Dressing
Medline Exuderm LP Dressing provide a protective, occlusive barrier to facilitate autolytic debridement. Medline has developed Exuderm, a range of sterile hydrocolloid wound dressings designed for all stages of wounds. Each Medline Exuderm Dressing product creates a moist environment to encourage wounds to heal. Medline Exuderm LP (Low Profile) conforms to difficult body contours to protect superficial, minimally exudating wounds. The smooth outer surface of the Medline Exuderm LP Dressing helps protect skin from shear and friction.
Features of the Medline Exuderm LP Dressing:
- Provides a protective, occlusive barrier.
- For all stages of wounds.
- Exuderm LP conforms to difficult body contours.
- Creates a moist environment to encourage wounds to heal.
- Smooth outer surface protects skin from shear and friction.
Medline Exuderm LP Dressing Indications:
- Pressure ulcers
- Partial and full thickness wounds
- Leg ulcers
- Donor sites
- Wounds with light to moderate drainage
- Lacerations and abrasions
- First and second degree burns
Medline Exuderm LP Dressing Contraindications:
Medline Exuderm LP Dressing Change Frequency:
Medline Exuderm LP Dressing may be left in place for up to 5 days. Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage.
Specifications of the Medline Exuderm LP Dressing:
|Mfg. Item #
||Quantity per Box
||4" x 4" (10.16 cm x 10.16 cm)
||10 per box
||6" x 6" (15.24 cm x 15.24 cm)
||5 per box