Irrigation Syringe Tray
The Irrigation Syringe offers uninterrupted action in a single hand technique. The Irrigation Syringe is a sterile, disposable piston syringe with a specially designed thumb ring to minimize hand slippage and prevent contamination. The barrel of the piston irrigation syringe features raised, large and easy to read graduations with increments in ouces and cc. The tip of the Irrigation Syringe is elongated to facilitate tube feeding and has an extra large orifice for better removal of clots and mucous shreds. Included with the Irrigation Syringe is a rigid tray, alcohol pad, square jar, drape and tyvek lidding.
Features of the Irrigation Syringe Tray
- Irrigation Syringe offers uninterrupted action.
- Single hand technique is easy to use and convenient.
- Disposable piston syringe.
- Designed to minimize hand slippage and prevent contamination.
- Raised, large and easy to read graduations with increments in oz and cc.
- Irrigation Syringe features elongated tip for better use.