Invacare CareGuard 101 Foam Mattress
The Invacare CareGuard 101 Foam Mattress is just one of many of Invacare's Group I Therapeutic Support Surfaces. The Invacare CareGuard 101 Foam Mattress is designed to aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers. The five zones of this foam mattress allow the patient's body wieght to be absorbed proportionally. The Invacare CareGuard 101 Foam Mattress is simple to use and easy to maintain.
Product is discontinued. We will replace it with the:
Invacare Essential Mattress, 80" L
Three zones of pressure redistribution for users at low-risk of pressure ulcers.
Product ID: IES0080
HCPCS Code: E0184**
Features of the Invacare CareGuard 101 Foam Mattress
- Five zones allow the patient's body weight to be absorbed proportionally.
- 1.8 lb., 33ILD upper layer and 1.8 lb., 40 ILD lower layer combine to provide maximum pressure reduction and durability.
- Reversible head to foot design with contour cuts to reduce shear.
- Anti-microbial waterproof cover with a 70 denier top to reduce friction, along with a vinyl bottom to protect the mattress.
- Invacare foam mattress does not contain latex.
Specifications of the Invacare CareGuard 101 Foam Mattress
||16 CFR 1632 & 16 CFR 1633 Compliant
NOTE: For more detail please call GoSouthernMD.com Customer Service at1-855-528-2539.
Keywords: CareGuard Home Care Mattress, Invacare foam mattress, careguard mattress, care guard