Invacare Quick-Adjust Crutches
Invacare Quick-Adjust Crutches are easily adjustable. The one piece handgrip assembly of the Quick-Adjust Crutches provide easy adjustments, eliminating wing nuts and other assembly pieces. The Invacare Quick-Adjust Crutches are made from lightweight anodized aluminum and include contoured handgrips. Invacare has made proper height adjustment easy with the clearly marked patient height guide with push button mechanism of the Quick-Adjust Crutches.
Features of the Invacare Quick-Adjust Crutches
- Height adjustment ranges from 4' 6" - 5' 2" to 5' 10" - 6' 6".
- Full range of sizes to ensure perfect fit: junior, adult and tall.
- Patent pending
- Patient height guide on crutch for easy, accurate adjustment.
- Lightweight anodized aluminum.
- Solid one piece crutch frame.
- Push handle lock for quick handgrip adjustment.
- Push button height adjustment.
- Contoured handgrips.
- No assembly required.
Specifications of the Invacare Quick-Adjust Crutches
||5' 10" - 6' 6"
||52" - 60"
|Product Weight Capacity:
||8 pairs per carton
NOTE: For more detail please call GoSouthernMD.com Customer Service at1-855-528-2539.
Keywords: Quick-Adjust Crutches, Invacare Quick-Adjust Crutches, Quick Adjust Crutches, Quick-Adjust Crutch