Invacare Drop Arm Commode
Invacare offers a complete line of commodes to meet a variety of needs. Each commode has a wide variety of features providing users with comfort, stability, and easy adjustability.
The Invacare Drop Arm Commode is the perfect commode for accomodating user transfers in restricted or confined areas. The easy to use drop arm is released and locked with the convenient commode lever. Gray powder coated 1" welded steel tubing provides extra durability. This Drop Arm Commode is feature rich with adjustable height leg extensions, angled legs for added stability and non-skid rubber tips for added safety. The Invacare Drop Arm Commode includes armrests for added comfort, snap on seat and lid, and pail with lid.
Features of the Invacare Drop Arm Commode
- Standard drop arm commode.
- Helps accommodate transfers in restricted or confined areas.
- Easy to operate drop arm: the user simply pushes the lever to release the arm, or lifts the lever to lock it in the upright position.
- Convertible to mobile model with optional adjustable wheeled legs.
- Gray powder coated 1" welded steel tubing.
- Armrest for added comfort.
- Adjustable height leg extensions fit a variety of users.
- Angled legs for increased stability.
- Anti-rattle collars to eliminate noise.
- Four non-skid rubber tips for added safety.
- Three year limited warranty.
- Weight capacity of 250 lbs.
- Packaged one commode per carton.
- Snap on seat and lid.
- Pail with lid included.
- Can be used over the toilet with use of optional splash shield.
Specifications of the Invacare Drop Arm Commode
|Width Between Arms:
|Inside Lower Frame:
||28-3/4" - 33-1/4"
|Seat To Floor Height:
||Plastic: 17" - 21"
|Seat To Arm Height:
|Product Weight Capacity:
NOTE: For more detail please call GoSouthernMD.com Customer Service at1-855-528-2539.
Keywords: drop-arm commode toilet