Comfort Company Soft Arm Lap Tray
The Comfort Company Soft Arm Lap Tray is made from clear 3/8" polycarbonate and is the answer for users who need a firm unbreakable surface in a wheelchair lap tray. The built-in padded elbow rests of the Soft Arm Lap Tray provide users with a comfortable resting area for their arms and eliminating pressure sores. The Soft Arm Lap Tray is available with swing away or clamp attachments with either option allowing the lap tray to be moved out of the way for convenient user transfers. Best of all, the Comfort Company Soft Arm Lap Tray is easy to clean and extremely durable.
The Comfort Company offers a wide variety of seating and positioning products designed for all wheelchair users, featuring hundreds of product options to fit any user's needs. The Comfort Company guarantees all of its products for life against manufacturer defects. The Comfort Company will gladly repair or replace any of their products at no cost to you.
Please see arm tray video from the Comfort Company:
Features of the Comfort Company Soft Arm Lap Tray
- 3/8" polycarbonate lap tray is easily cleaned.
- Soft Arm Lap Tray is available with the easy-slide on patented attachment.
- Wheelchair lap tray offers optimal stability and weight support due to strength of polycarbonate.
- Elbow pads built into wheelcahir lap tray eliminate pressure sores.
- Lap tray is easily swiveled, flipped out of the way, or disconnected for transfers.