Invacare Transport Wheelchair
The Invacare Transport Wheelchair is designed for safe and efficient patient transport. With the added advantage of sharing interchangeable parts with the other wheelchairs in the Invacare Tracer series, the Invacare Transport Wheelchair offers versatility and convenience. The Invacare Transport Wheelchair is compact and lightweight, weighing only 27 lbs. With its triple chrome plated carbon steel frame, durability and maintenance will not be an issue. The flame retardent upholstery of the Invacare Transport Wheelchair also resists mildew and bacteria for user comfort and safety.
Features of the Invacare Transport Wheelchair
- Durable, low maintenance, triple chrome plated, carbon steel frame is long lasting.
- Flame retardant upholstery resists mildew and bacteria, as well as cold crack and UV damage.
- Fold down back makes storage convenient.
- Heavy duty inner liners keep the seat and back from stretching.
- Welded caster forks provide durability and a long, maintenance free product life.
Specifications of the Invacare Transport Wheelchair
||18" (between arms)
|Seat To Floor Height:
||19" fold down
||Permanent full length padded arms
||Swingaway footrest 17"-21" of swingaway elevating legrest 17.5"-21"
||27 lb. (TRAN06)
|Product Weight Capacity:
NOTE: For more detail please call GoSouthernMD.com Customer Service at1-855-528-2539.
Keywords: Invacare, Transport Chair, Wheelchair