Invacare HomeFill Oxygen Conserver
The Invacare HomeFill Oxygen Conserver patient convenience pack allows home care oxygen users to fill their own oxygen with the Invacare Home Fill oxygen system and an Invacare oxygen concentrator. The Invacare HomeFill is a multi-stage pump that simply and safely compresses oxygen from a specially equipped Invacare 5 liter oxygen concentrator into oxygen cylinders in sizes M4, ML4, M6, ML6, and M9(C). The Invacare HomeFill oxygen system allows users the ability to fill their own oxygen cylinders, giving home care oxygen users greater independence and freedom. The Invacare Home Fill oxygen system virtually eliminates the high service costs of frequent deliveries of cylinders or liquid oxygen from providers. The Invacare HomeFill Oxygen Conserver patient convenience pack includes conserver and ML6 cylinder.
Features of the Invacare Home Fill Oxygen Conserver
- Connection and controls are designed for ease of operation.
- Fill cylinders while patient continues to receive oxygen from the concentrator.
- Gives ambulatory patients greater freedom and independence.
- Small and lightweight design.
- Virtually eliminates the high service costs of frequent deliveries of cylinders or liquid oxygen.
Specifications of the Invacare HomeFill Oxygen Conserver
||Average of 3.7 to 1 conserving ratio (2 lpm, 20 bpm)
||Continuous flow option at 2 lpm
||Conserving device has settings of 1 - 5
||4.38" (111.3 mm)
||3 years on conserving device
1 year on cylinder
Keywords: homefill, home fill, invacare homefill, invacare home fill, invacare homefill oxygen cylinder, invacare home fill oxygen cylinder