Invacare Semi-Electric Hospital Bed
Invacare introduces the next generation hospital bed, offering a number of innovations that translate into long term savings over the product lifecycle. The new Invacare bed components such as the Universal Bed End, headspring, and footspring are interchangeable with your existing supply of Invacare beds, for easy bed upgrades and enhancements. These new hospital bed features are designed to be easier to deliver, setup, clean, and maintain.
The Invacare Semi-Electric Hospital Bed combines motorized control for positioning of the upper body and knees with the economy of manual bed height adjustment. The pendant control raises and lowers the upper body and/or knees, while the manual crank adjusts bed frame height for caregiver assistance.
Features of the Invacare Semi-Electric Hospital Bed
- High impact Bed end panels are more durable, impact and scratch resistant, and washable for easy cleaning.
- Universal bed ends can be used as either headboard or footboard on any Invacare Bed with the use of the IVC drive shaft with silver decal.
- DC low voltage, compact motor system is faster, quieter, and lighter than the old system and the IP66 rated waterproof enclosures allow the entire system to be washable with standard water pressure (power washing is not recommended).
- Extended maintenance schedule - every 3 years or with every new user.
- UL 73, UL 962 and UL 2601 approved.
Specifications of the Invacare Semi-Electric Hospital Bed
||15" min. - 23" max. (Measurement from floor to bed deck.)
||Overall: 36" W x 88" L
||36" W x 80" L
|Product Weight Capacity:
||All Welds: Lifetime
Mechanical / Electrical: 3 years
NOTE: For more detail please call GoSouthernMD.com Customer Service at1-855-528-2539.
Keywords: hospital bed Semi Semi-Electric bed home care bed electric homecare bed