Invacare Check 02 Oxygen Analyzer
INVACARE CHECK 02 OXYGEN ANALYZER is one economical instrument that reports all the operating parameters necessary for performing concentrator checks. Introducing the Invacare Check O2, an efficient and cost-effective analyzer designed with technicians in mind. It checks oxygen concentration (%), flow rate (up to 6 LPM), and patient outlet pressure (psi-kPa) on any oxygen concentrator. In addition, the unit never needs to be calibrate and there is no fuel cell to replace. The Invacare Check O2 Plus is three analyzers rolled into one.
- Measures three parameters, eliminating the need for multiple instruments: oxygen concentration, flow rate and patient outlet pressure
- Requires no routine calibration
- Never needs to have the fuel cell replaced; it uses ultrasonic rather than galvanic fuel-cell technology
- Features simple two-button operation
- Shuts off automatically to extend battery life. Nine-volt battery power source provides three years of typical use
||10 oz. w/Battery
||1 Per Case
||Flow: 0-6 LPM +/-2%
||Range: 0-10 PSI +/-1%
|Operating Temperature Range:
- Features simple, two button operation with a 9-volt battery power source - provides three years of typical use. Shuts off automatically to extend battery life.
- Never needs to be calibrated
- Measures three parameters, eliminating the need for multiple instruments.
- Never needs to have the fuel cell replaced with its ultrasonic technology
Keywords: Check O2 Plus_IRC400 Check O2 Plus Concentrator Analyzer oxygen accessories accessory irc400 respiratory