Invacare Heavy Duty Commode
The Invacare Heavy Duty Commode is an extra wide commode that supports patients up to 450 lbs. Invacare commodes offer support and comfort to meet a variety of user needs. The Invacare Heavy Duty Commode has a wide variety of features providing users with comfort, stability, and easy adjustability. An extra wide commode, the Invacare Heavy Duty Commode has and angled leg design for increased stability.
Features of the Invacare Heavy Duty Commode
- Extra wide commode.
- Angled legs for increased stability.
- Anti-rattle collars to eliminate noise.
- Four non-skid rubber tips for added safety and stability.
- Lifetime limited warranty.
- Weight capacity of 450 lbs.
- Designed for bedside use.
- Extra wide, clamp on seat and lid.
- Backrest included.
- 1" chrome plated, welded steel frame.
- Rectangular pan and pan holder.
- Armrests for added comfort.
Specifications of the Invacare Heavy Duty Commode
|Width Between Arms:
||Overall: 16 Inside: 8-1/4"
||Overall: 16" Inside: 12-1/2"
||27-1/4" - 31-1/4"
||18-3/4" - 22-3/4"
|Seat To Arm Height:
|Product Weight Capacity:
||Gray Powder Coat
||2 per carton
NOTE: For more detail please call GoSouthernMD.com Customer Service at1-855-528-2539.
Keywords: Invacare Heavy Duty Commode, Heavy Duty Commode, Invacare Heavy-Duty Commode, bariatric heavy duty commode, heavy-duty bedside commode