Invacare Polaris LT CPAP
The Invacare Polaris CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure) device is designed to make life easier for the patient, as well as the clinician. With its one button operation, low noise level, and lightweight compact design, the Invacare Polaris CPAP offers the patient maximum convenience. At the same time, its simple setup, reliable performance, and compliance monitoring features make the Polaris CPAP the clear choice for the clinician. It is obvious the innovative Invacare Polaris CPAP is the clinician's perfect solution to meet patient needs.
Features of the Invacare Polaris LT CPAP
- Built in tubing holder provides easy mask storage when device is not in use.
- Washable, easy to change filter.
- Designed to provide years of trouble free, reliable operation.
- Easy to operate and setup for both the user and clinician.
- Ultra quiet, low noise level.
- Economically priced.
- Light weight and compact design.
- 20 minute therapy delay feature.
- Pressure settings span the most common treatment range.
- Provides stable and comfortable pressure.
Specifications of the Invacare Polaris LT CPAP
|Style: ||CPAP with mask |
|Operating Pressure: ||3-18 cm H20 |
|Dimensions: ||5.6"L x 8.9"W x 10.2"H (14.2cm x 22.6cm x 25.9cm) |
|Ramp: ||20 minutes |
|Product Weight: ||<5 lb (2.27 kg) |
|Power: ||110-240 Volts, 50-60 Hz |
|Air Filter: ||45-60 ppi foam, reusable |
|Warranty: ||2 years |
NOTE: For more detail please call GoSouthernMD.com Customer Service at1-855-528-2539.
Keywords: polaris lt cpap sleep therapy respiratory continuous positive airway pressure