Probasics ZZZ PAP CPAP
ZZZ-PAP Continuous Positive Airway Pressure Machine
The Probasics ZZZ PAP CPAP delivers performance, simplicity, style, and value in a very small package. The ZZZ-PAP Continuous Positive Airway Pressure Machine offers easy patient setup with a 4 - 18 cmH20 pressure range, a comfortable 0 - 45 minute ramp feature and manual altitude adjustment. The Probasics ZZZ PAP CPAP also includes the optional Probasics ZZZ PAP Heated Humidifier that quickly and easily integrates with the ZZZ-PAP CPAP, providing excellent relief from the symptoms of dryness and congestion associated with Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) therapy.
The Probasics ZZZ PAP CPAP weighs less than two pounds and comes standard with an auto-adjusting 100 volt / 240 volt universal power supply. The compact ZZZ-PAP CPAP is not only an excellent choice for your bedside, but it's perfect for travel as well. Best of all, the Probasics ZZZ PAP CPAP is backed by a two year manufacturer's warranty, which we all know is the most important feature for providing users and dealers with peace of mind.
The Probasics ZZZ PAP CPAP and ZZZ-PAP Heated Humidifier come with a black carrying case with zipper closure and 6' of tubing.
ZZZ-PAP Heated Humidifier
Probasics offers the ZZZ-PAP Heated Humidifier system that is integratable and designed for use with the Probasics ZZZ PAP CPAP machine. The ZZZ-PAP Heated Humidifier relieves nasal irritation and dryness which result from constant airflow, by supplying the required humidity to the upper airway. With a reliable and safe design which features overheat protection, the ZZZ PAP Heated Humidifier can drastically improve the user's comfort level and improve patient compliance. The Probasics ZZZ-PAP CPAP mounts directly on to the ZZZ PAP Heated Humidifier.
Features of the Probasics ZZZ PAP CPAP
- Easy to Carry Design: The ZZZ-PAP CPAP is compact and easy to carry with its small size and light weight. Perfect for travel.
- Extremely Quiet Operation: Operates at just 30 dBA at 10.0 cmH20.
- LCD Display with Back Light and Easy to Use Interface: The LCD display is easy to read and the intuitive user interface is very simple to use.
- Easy Pressure Level Adjustment: Operating pressure ranging from 4 to 18 cm H20 can be easily and securely set to comply with the physician's prescription while in provider mode.
- Easy Ramp Time Setting and Adjustment: Deluxe ramp capabiltiy allows a 0 - 45 minute adjustable time period to help user fall asleep easier.
- Total Meter: The number of patient use hours can be easily accessed for recording purposes.
Specifications of the Probasics ZZZ PAP CPAP
||4.0 - 18.0 cmH20 (0.5 increments)
||0 - 45 min. (5 min. increments)
||Level 1 ~ 8 for 0 ~ 8000 ft. (manual setting)
|Device Operating Meter:
||30 dBA @ 10 cmH20 from one meter distance
|Dimension (W x D x H):
||5.7" x 5.1" x 3.9" (14.5 cm x 13.0 cm x 10.0 cm)
||1.77 lbs. (800 g)
||100V-240V / 50/60Hz Universal Power Supply
||41ºF to 95ºF / 5ºC to 35ºC
||15% to 95% RH
Features of the Probasics ZZZ-PAP Heated Humidifier
- Integrates with Probasics ZZZ PAP CPAP.
- Easy to use rotary knob for heating level adjustment.
- Dishwasher safe water chamber has an easy to remove base plate for cleaning.
- Safe and reliabe with overheat protection.
- Indicators clearly show when Power is ON and Heater is ON.
Specifications of the Probasics ZZZ-PAP Heated Humidifier
||120 VAC / 50/60Hz
||1 - 6 (heater plate temperature 86ºF to 140ºF / 30ºC to 60ºC))
|Warm Up Time:
||< 30 min.
||0.2 cmH20 @ 60 LPM
||10 - 40 mgH20/L
|Dimension (W x D x H):
||Heater: 6.8" x 10" x 1.6" (17.2 cm x 25.5 cm x 4.0 cm)
Water Chamber: 4.5" x 5.9" x 4.2" (11.5 cm x 14.9 cm x 10.6 cm)
||Heater: 0.84 lbs. (380 g)
Water Chamber: 0.53 lbs. (240 g)