Pride Stylus Wheelchair
The Stylus Wheelchair from Pride Mobility is designed for durability and style, to meet the needs of active wheelchair users. The Pride Stylus Wheelchair strives to set new standards in an extremely lightweight and durable manual wheelchair, all at an economical low cost. Weighing only 29 pounds (32 lbs. with through bolted legrests), the Stylus Wheelchair also features a textured frame finish for a stylish look and feel. The high strength tubular aluminum frame of the Stylus Wheelchair, makes it one of the most durable Pride Wheelchairs. The Pride Stylus Wheelchair elevates form and function with adjustable seat height, back rest and legrests. The Stylus Wheelchair is backed by a limited lifetime warranty on the frame and a one year limited warranty from Pride Mobility. The Pride Stylus Wheelchair has a weight capacity of 250 pounds and is available in seat widths of 16", 18", and 20" with swingaway legrests standard or optional elevating legrests.
Pride Stylus Lightweight Wheelchair Features
- Weight capacity is 250 lbs
- Adjustable tension seat upholstery increases comfort and positioning
- Back canes are adjustable 17"–19" in height
- Flip–up, desk length armrests improve accessibility
- Multiple–position rear wheel and caster mounts optimize center–of–gravity and seat–to–floor height adjustments
- Quick–release, removable or bolt–on rear wheels
- 70 degree swing away footrests with heel loops and ELR's as option.
- 24" poly tire mag rear wheels and aluminum hand rim for enhanced outdoor capabilities
- 8" flat free front casters
- Push–to–lock wheel locks ensure comfort and security
- Through–bolted, industry–compatible leg rests with aluminum footplates for durability
Pride Stylus Lightweight Wheelchair Specifications
|Seat to floor height:
||19.5" standard, adjustable to 17.5" with wrench
||16", 18" and 20"
||Adjustable 15" – 17"
||24" molded mag–style
||Aluminum push rims and flat–free tires