Invacare Tilt-Top Overbed Table
The Invacare Overbed Table is both practical and easy to use. With its T-molded edge that is designed to resist damage, the Invacare Overbed Table is suitable for both homes and institutions. The height of the overbed table easily adjusts for comfort while reading, writing or eating, and features an attractive walnut wood grained laminate top. The Invacare Overbed Table also features heavy gauge chrome plated, tubular, welded steel construction to ensure durability and a longer product life. The 1.5" casters ensure smooth mobility of the overbed table in any direction.
Features of the Invacare Tilt-Top Overbed Table
- Adaptable tilt-top allows three angle positions in either direction using the tilt release lever.
- A light upward touch allows the overbed table ot elevate freely while a downward touch on the tabletop locks it into position.
- Attractive walnut wood grained laminate top with flush mounted T-molded edge (1"-8" raised edge on tilt-top model) is designed to resist damage.
- Heavy gauge, chrome plated welded tubular steel construction adds durability.
- Supports up to 50 lbs. of evenly distributed weight when the overbed table is in the lowest position.
Specifications of the Invacare Tilt-Top Overbed Table
||15.5"W x 26"L
||Column/Base/Support: 14/16/13 gauge
||Table Top: .75"H x 15"W x 30"L
||25.75" - 39"
||3 years limited
NOTE: For more detail please call Go Southern MD Customer Service at1-855-528-2539.
Keywords: Tilt-Top Overbed Table hospital overbed table 6418 tray