The SeQual Eclipse leaves all other portable oxygen concentrators and systems in the dark! SeQual has created a lightweight and affordable solution that combines the higher flow settings found on a standard oxygen concentrator with the convenience of a portable model.
The SeQual Eclipse is the one unit that does it all. About the size of a grocery bag weighing just under 18 lbs., this portable oxygen concentrator features the ability to select from either pulse or continuous flow, with simple and easy to use controls. Along with its compact and lightweight design, the SeQual Eclipse stresses a less clinical and more attractive styling. The Eclipse also includes a small cart with a telescoping handle for added mobility in or outside the home.
With the SeQual Eclipse Concentrator, never run out of oxygen at home or on the road again! Rechargeable using both AC or DC power outlets, the Eclipse also features an internal on-board auto-recharge power cartridge that keeps oxygen flowing for up to 4 hours of use depending on the flow settings. The SeQual Eclipse only uses a small amount of power, generating less noise and heat. On board alarms provide safety and security, notifying the user of any issues such as low power, blocked air passage, or inhalation not being detected. Maintenance and cleaning of the SeQual Eclipse is both easy and takes very little time.
For Huge Savings on Portable Oxygen Concentrators - Call us at1-855-528-2539 and ask about our Daily Specials and Demo Units!
SeQual Eclipse 1 Special Limited Time Offer
The SeQual Eclipse 1 will only be available at the special price of $2,995.00 while supplies last! Hurry and save on your SeQual Eclipse Portable Oxygen Concentrator today! Order now as supplies are limited! The SeQual Eclipse 1 has all of the latest software as well as most of the benefits found in the new SeQual Eclipse 2. The SeQual Eclipse 1 Oxygen Concentrator also includes a 2 year warranty.
SeQual Eclipse Benefits for PatientsPeace of mind...
- Never run out of oxygen at home or in the car.
- No Concerns about storing oxygen in the home.
- Self-monitoring alarm system.
- Lower electric bills.
Ease, Convenience, Quality of Life...
- Small, lightweight, easily moved about, lifted up stairs or into an automobile.
- Telescoping handle cart facilitates movement in or outside the home.
- AC, DC and on-board auto recharge power cartridge enables longer excursion times and even extended overnight travel.
- No more waiting for oxygen deliveries.
- Simple easy-to-use controls. No need to learn how to operate several devices.
- Accurate, easy-to-read flow indicator.
- Quiet operation without purge noise or pulse mode clicking.
- Hi-tech, easy-to-clean non-medical look.
- Compact and unobtrusive. No need to rearrange the room around the unit.
The SeQual Eclipse is approved to be used on airlines, railways and cruise lines.
Airlines that Approve Use of the SeQual Eclipse:
The SeQual Eclipse is now approved for in flight use with over 20 major airlines. Please read the individual airline requirements carefully before proceeding with flight plans.
Railways that Approve Use of the SeQual Eclipse:
The SeQual Eclipse is approved for use in railways too!
Cruise Lines that Approve Use of the SeQual Eclipse:
Many cruise lines allow portable oxygen concentrators, such as the SeQual Eclipse, on board the ship, but each have individual requirements, such as 48 hour notice and/or a physicians statement. Each cruise line has a Special Needs Coordinator that can answer any questions regarding your travel and they should be contacted directly about any questions regarding use of your SeQual Eclipse on board the ship.
The SeQual Eclipse Portable Oxygen Concentrator Includes:
GoSouthernMD Portable Concentrator Maintenance Service Guide
- Eclipse Concentrator
- Power Cartridge / battery
- AC Power Supply
- DC Power Supply
- Profile Cart with telescoping handle
Features of the SeQual Eclipse:
- Up to 3 LPM of continuous flow oxygen for nocturnal use, exercise and other times when pulse flow just won't do.
- For times when pulse flow is the choice, the Eclipse has pulse settings from 1 to 6.
- Runs on household AC current, DC from an auto accessory outlet, or its internal auto-recharge power cartridge.
- Rugged good looks and user friendly. Easy to use, easy to clean and easy to service.
- Long service intervals for lower life-cycle costs.
- A power miser, the low electrical consumption means less heat, noise and longer life.
- Lightweight and easy to move, the Eclipse is the perfect home concentrator that you can also take with you!
Specifications of the SeQual Eclipse:
|Size: H x W x D
||19.3 x 12.3 x 7.1 in. / 49.0 x 31.2 x 18.0 cm
|Weight with Power Cartridge:
||17.9 lbs / 8.1 kg
|Weight without Power Cartridge:
||14.5 lbs. / 6.6 kg
|Continuous Flow Settings:
||0.5 to 3.0 LPM (0.5 liter increments)
||90% +/- 3% at sea level
|Oxygen Output Pressure:
||5.0 psig / 34.5 kPa
|Pulse Flow Settings:
||1.0 to 6.0 (0.5 increments)
||Adjustable between -0.25 cm H20 to -0.7 cm H2O
||48 dB(A) at 3.0 LPM continuous flow
40 dB(A) at 3.0 pulse flow setting
|AC Power Operation:
||100 - 240 VAC / 50 - 60 Hz
|DC Power Operation:
||12 V nominal
||52 watts at 1.0 LPM continuous flow
145 watts at 3.0 LPM continuous flow
44 watts at 1.0 pulse flow setting
95 watts at 6.0 pulse flow setting
|Nominal Power Cartridge Operating Time:
||2.4 hours at 2.0 LPM continuous flow
1.3 hours at 3.0 LPM continuous flow
3.6 hours at 2.0 pulse flow setting
2.1 hours at 6.0 pulse flow setting
|Power Cartridge Recharge Time:
||1.4 to 5.0 hours, dependent upon the flow setting, to achieve 80% capacity from a fully discharged Power Cartridge
|Back Up Alarm Power:
||9 V battery
||50°F to 104°F (10°C to 40°C) at 82.4°F (28°C) dew point, non-condensing
|Altitude Operating Range:
||0 - 12,123 ft / 0 - 4000 m
|Range of Breathing Frequency:
||Up to 25 continuous breaths per min.
|Bolus Volume (+/- 15%), unaffected by number of breaths per min.:
||1.0 setting = 16 ml
2.0 setting = 32 ml
3.0 setting = 48 ml
4.0 setting = 64 ml
5.0 setting = 80 ml
6.0 setting = 96 ml
||Loss of Power
Low Power Cartridge
Low Therapeutic Oxygen Output
Oxygen Flow Outside Normal Limits
No Inspiration Detected in Pulse Flow
||2 year warranty on parts and labor