ADC Adscope™ 600 Platinum Edition Cardiology Stethoscope
The Adscope 600 Platinum Editiona Cardiology Stethoscope is the ultimate acoustic stethoscope. ADC® has designed the Platinum Edition ADSCOPE stethoscope to provide unsurpassed acoustic sensitivity, unrivaled durability, and unparalleled comfort. Every component has been carefully designed to maximize performance.
The multi-frequency diaphragm only chestpiece assures that you will hear body sounds louder and capture subtle sound qualities that often escape from lower quality stethoscopes. ADC’s advanced Platinum Edition ADSCOPE stethoscope chestpiece enables you to easily switch between low and high frequency response without rotating the chestpiece. The traditional bell and diaphragm chestpiece sides of the stethoscope have been incorporated into a single sided chestpiece. For low frequency response (bell phase), simply hold the chestpiece in place with light pressure. High frequency monitoring is achieved with firm pressure on the sculpted chestpiece of the stethoscope.
The Adscope™ 600 Platinum Edition Stethoscope is designed for not only precision, but comfort and durability as well. The stethoscope chestpiece and binaurals (eartubes) are machined from surgical stainless steel for rugged durability. Custom molded bilumen PVC tubing with internal spring ensures that the ADSCOPE stethoscope stay supple and flexible. Two pairs of ADSOFT PVC rotating eartips with threaded metal inserts provide the ultimate comfort and acoustic seal. The Adscope™ 600 Platinum Edition Stethoscope is protected by a lifetime quality performance guarantee by ADC.
Features of the Adscope™ 600 Platinum Edition Cardiology Stethoscope:
- Unique design that combines the acoustic response of a traditional bell and diaphragm into a convenient one sided chestpiece
- Light pressure for low bell type frequency, firm pressure for diaphragm type high frequency
- Chestpiece precisely machined to exacting tolerances from surgical stainless steel for outstanding performance and rugged durability
- Non-chill diaphragm retaining rim for patient comfort
- Large internal bore stainless steel binaurals are fixed at 15o angle for greater comfort and acoustic seal
- Custom molded extra thick bi-lumen 19" PVC tubing stays soft and flexible
- Internal binaural spring construction reduces bulk and prevents kinking when folded without producing sound clutter
- Includes one pair of plastic eartips and Adsoft™ PVC eartips(small and large) for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
- Scope ID Tag included
- Weighs 7.5 oz.
- Overall length 27"
- Lifetime warranty on metal parts