The Flo-Rite™ Advantage
- "A New Paradigm in Conserver Technology"
The Flo-Rite™ Conserver delivers a revolutionary output waveform that is unparallel to any other pneumatic conserver on the market. Most common pneumatic conservers use a single (pre-set) pulse dose output per breath. That pulse is triggered by a drop in cannula pressure and provides a measured pulse each time the user breathes. This method typically could become burdensome as each and every person's breath cycle vary, from inhalation to exhalation, thus delivering another "blast" of oxygen at which time the patient may be ready for exhale. This leads to patient discomfort, and complaints, as oxygen is wasted.
The Flo-Rite™ delivers a series of short pulses, with the number of pulses varying dictated by the breath length. The Flo-Rite™ conforms to the patient's natural breath cycle, which results in improved saturation ratios, (rest & active) along with patient comfort. Multiple short pulses are less prone to flow reversion or reflective losses of oxygen, and also yields a better mixture of gases in the airway compared to a single high-energy pulse. Patient comfort is improved by the reductions in the airway and lung stress, because of the gentle high frequency delivery. The Flo-Rite™ compensates for the change in oxygen demand by rendering additional pulses when the patients breath length or depth increases, and saves oxygen when the breath pattern shortens. The result is a much shorter saturation recovery time compared to other conventional pneumatic conservers, as activity levels vary.
By offering speedier saturation recovery in conformance with the patient's natural breath cycle, the Flo-Rite™ will help to assure that service will be uninterrupted due to lethargic recovery ratios. When you need to take a breath the Flo-Rite™ is right there to see that oxygen is delivered on demand. It works with you, not independent of your actual or individual requirements. The premise behind the Flo-Rite™ design was to put the "Care" back into Healthcare, Homecare, and most of all Patient Care. We "care" about the air that you breathe, and want to see that it's there when you need it most, with every breath you take, not with every breath that's been designed for you to take.
- Patent pending, Co-Axial Internal Direct Flow Path.
- Pulse Type Waveform automatically adheres & adjusts to patient’s natural breathing cycle.
- Conserving Ratio - meets or exceeds 3:1 conserving ratio in conserving mode.
- Weighs 13.7 oz & measures 4 3/4” in length.
- Brass internal design throughout the flow path.
- Conserving Mode offers settings equivalent to 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 lpm.
- Continuous Mode offers approximately 2 lpm at setting 2.
- Streamlined, contoured thumb wheel flow indicator for easy to read display and accessibility.
- Utilizes standard 7’ single-lumen cannula.
- Conserving and Continuous Mode.
- Two year warranty.
- UL approved contents pressure gauge.