The semi electric bed offers caregivers many conveniences in a home care bed. The electric motor provides ease of maneuverability for the user’s head and knee position. The manual crank system at the foot of the bed adjusts the bed height. An emergency crank allows the motor to be operated manually in the event of a power failure. Maximum weight capacity of 480 lbs.
- Manual crank adjusts bed height
- Head and knee/foot mechanically adjust
- Smooth rolling casters to relocate bed
- Durable powder coating
Click here for more information
- Height Adjusts: 16" – 24"
- Width: 36"
- Length: 88"
- Weight: 179 lbs/2
- Quantity: 1 per 2 cartons
- Tilt Angle For Head: 70 degrees
- Foot/Knee: 30 degrees
HCPCS Code: E0295