Multifold Reach Ramp
Prairie View Industries has a full line of handicap ramps. PVI is also proud to be the inventor of the original multifold access ramp. There are knock-offs of this popular ramp by other companies, but PVI ramps have set the standard of excellence. PVI Products are tested to a 3X safety factor making them pound for pound, the strongest and lightest ramps available. PVI Ramps are proudly made in the USA.
Specifications of the Multifold Reach Ramp:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Extended Hook to Clear Rear Bumper
- Lightweight, Easy-to-Handle and Set Up
- Separates into Two Pieces for Easy Carrying
- Folds, Carries Like a Suitcase
- Patented Center Joint Hinge Eliminates Pinch Point and Adds Strength
- Safety Guide Indicates if Ramp is on a Safe Slope
- Full 30" Wide Platform Provides Excellent Stability
- Durable Welded Construction
- Anti-Slip, High Traction Surface
- Accommodates Wheelchairs and Scooters with Various Wheel Configurations
- Safety DVD, Steel Security Pins and Safety Strap Included
- This Ramp Has Been Tested at a 3X Safety Factor
|Item Number||Length||Width||Folded Size||Weight||Capacity*|
||38 1/4" x 16" x 10 3/4"
||44 1/4" x 16" x 10 3/4"
||50 3/4" x 16" x 11"
||62 3/4" x 16" x 11"
* Maximum Ramp Capacity: 400 lbs. Single axle - 800 lbs. Two axles.
Except on UTW1030: Maximum Ramp Capacity: 350 lbs. Single axle - 700 lbs. Two axles.
Ramp Length Calculator
Not sure how much ramp length you should order? Use this calculator to find out.