Devilbiss IGO Portable Concentrator 2 Battery Freedom Bundle
Devil Biss Igo Portable Oxygen Concentrator Specifications:
- Weight: 19 pounds with battery. 15.5 pounds without battery.
- Dimensions: 19.3" x 12.3" x 7.1"
- Flow Rate Settings: 1 to 6 LPM settings in PulseDose Mode. 1 to 3 LPM in Continuous Flow Mode.
- Max. Recommended Continuous Flow: 3 LPM
- Oxygen Concentration: 91% plus/minus 3% for all flow settings
- Operating Temperature: 41 degress F to 104 degree F
- Transportation and Storage Temperature: -4 degrees F to 140 degrees F
- Altitude: 0 to 13,123 feet
- Sound Level (3.0 LPM Pulse Dose Mode): 40dBA
Devil Biss Igo Portable Oxygen Concentrator Details:
The Igo is a lightweight, portable 3 liter oxygen concentrator that is capable of operating from three different power sources: AC Power, DC Power or a rechargable battery.
The DeVilbiss Igo has been put though aggressive durability testing to ensure consistent, reliable performance. The Igo is the perfect solution to keep pace with an active lifestyle. This small, portable oxygen system provides two modes of operation - continuous flow or PulseDose delivery.
The reliabilty and safety of PulseDose oxygen delivery has been proven effective in clinical testing as well as through independent tests performed by physicians and respiratory therapists. Many users find PulseDose Oxygen delivery more comfortable than continuous flow delivery systems. The short "pulse" of oxygen delivered during inhalation is almost undectable.
Devil Biss Igo Portable Oxygen Concentrator Features:
- 1 to 6 LPM settings in PulseDose Mode or 1 to 3 LPM in Continuous Flow Mode.
- Integrated PulseDose oxygen conserving technology extends the use time of the Igo Portable Oxygen System offering increased mobility with improved comfort and increased efficiency.
- Built in oxygen sensing device to ensure accurate oxygen delivery and reduced periodic maintenance schedule.
- Increased Battery Capabilities - Igo is powered by one battery which can last as long as 5.4 hours when operating at 1.0 LPM in PulseDose Mode.
- Audidle alerts for Power Failure, Low Battery, Low Oxygen Output, High Flow/Low Flow, No Breath Detected in PulseDose Mode, High Temperature, Unit Malfunction
- Can be used with 50 foot tubing/cannula in continuous flow mode and 35 foot tubing/cannula in continuous flow mode and 35 foot tubing/cannula in Pulse Dose mode.
- Easy to select liter flow settings of 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0 and 6.0.
- All of the high-performance capabilities are conveniently placed in a small compact design weighing less than 20 lbs with a battery.
- Control Panel was designed to be easily viewed whether sitting on the gorund or under an airplane seat.
- Audilbe alerts for Power Failure, Low Battery, Low Oxygen Output, High Flow/ Low Flow, No Breath Detected in PulseDose Mode, High Temperature, Unit Malfunction.
- Easy to read Battery Status Gauge indicates battery life.
- Three handles molded into the body of the concentrator.
- Easy to access filter compartment.
- Rolling carry case features easy access openings for cannula and external power supply.
- Fast battery charge time. The typical time to recharge the battery is 2.0 hours to 4.5 hours dependent upon the flow setting. Battery will automatically recharge when connected to an AC power source.
- If the unit is operating on AC power and the power is interrupted, the Igo will automatically switch to battery operation.
- 3-Year limited warranty for the Igo Portable Oxygen System.
- 1-Year limited warranty on the battery.
How to Choose a Portable Oxygen Concentrator Sales or Rental Please Click Below: