Comfort Company Elements Back
The Comfort Company offers a wide variety of seating and positioning products designed for all wheelchair users, featuring hundreds of product options to fit any user's needs. The Comfort Company guarantees all of its products for life against manufacturer defects. The Comfort Company will gladly repair or replace any of their products at no cost to you.
The Elements Back is designed for the wheelchair user who needs the support and comfort that a normal sling back can't provide. The Comfort Company Elements Back provides more comfortable back support with its 1" pressure relieving foam and securely installs directly over the wheelchair. Steel D-Rings provide this wheelchair back support with superior strength and durability. The Comfort Company designed the Elements Back with its special Halo strapping system that can accommodate for kyphosis as well as provide lumbar support. The innovative design of the Halo Strapping system allows the Elements Back to be adjusted to fit specific users and fold with the wheelchair for quick and easy storage or transport.
Please click below to see a video by the comfort company:
The Comfort Company Elements Back includes your choice of either the Stretch-Air fabric cover or the Comfort-Tek cover. The Stretch-Air cover is designed for air transmission and heat reduction. This two ply, breathable laminate cover combines a high stretch lycra top layer with a layer of reticulating foam and waterproof, breathable vapor barrier. The Comfort-Tek cover is engineered for pressure relief and comfort. The Comfort-Tek cover's multi-dimensional stretch alleviates pressure on bony prominences. The Comfort-Tek cover is fluid proof and can easily be cleaned with detergent.
The Elements Back from the Comfort Company fits wheelchairs from 15" - 29". The Elements Cushion is also available in two different back heights of 10" and 18".
Features of the Comfort Company Elements Back
- Elements Back Halo strapping system can accommodate for kyphosis and provide lumbar support.
- 1" pressure relieving foam provides a more comfortable back support than a standard sling back.
- Elements Back securely installs directly over wheelchair canes.
- Steel D-Rings provide superior strength and durability.
- Innovative Halo strapping system allows back to be adjusted to fit specific users.
- Elements Back design allows the entire back support to fold with the wheelchair.
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty from the Comfort Company.
Specifications of the Comfort Company Elements Back
|Mfg. Item #
||10" or 18"
||15" - 21"
||10" or 18"
||21" - 29"