Invacare Full Electric Hospital Bed Package
Invacare introduces the next generation hospital bed. The Invacare Full Electric Hospital Bed offers a number of innovations that translate into long term savings over the product lifecycle. The new Invacare bed components such as the Universal Bed End, headspring, and footspring are interchangeable with your existing supply of Invacare beds, for easy bed upgrades and enhancements. These new features of the Invacare Full Electric Hospital Bed are designed to be easier to deliver, setup, clean, and maintain.
The Invacare Full Electric Hospital Bed is by far the most popular hospital bed. All 3 positions of the bed are controlled electronically to provide the greatest convenience for the patient and caregiver. The hand pendant raises and lowers the positions of the upper body and/or knees. The bed frame height of the Full Electric Hospital Bed is also adjusted by the hand pendant. The Invacare Full Electric Hospital Bed Package includes the Invacare Full Electric Hospital Bed (5410IVC), Foam Home Care Mattress 80" length x 36" width x 5.5" depth (5185) and bed side rails.
Features of the Invacare Full Electric Hospital Bed Package
- High impact bed end panels are more durable, impact and scratch resistant, and washable for easy cleaning.
- Universal Bed End can be used as either headboard or footboard on any Invacare hospital bed with the use of the IVC drive shaft with silver decal.
- DC low voltage, compact motor system is faster, quieter, and lighter than the old system and the IP66 rated waterproof enclosures allow the entire system to be washable with standard water pressure (power washing is not recommended).
- Extended maintenance schedule - every 3 years or with every new user.
- UL 73, UL 962, and UL 2601 approved.
Specifications of the Invacare Full Electric Hospital Bed Package
||15" min. - 23" max. (Measurement from floor to bed deck.)
||Overall: 36" W x 88" L
||36" W x 80" L
|Product Weight Capacity:
||All Welds: Lifetime
Mechanical/Electrical: 3 years
NOTE: For more detail please call GoSouthernMD.com Customer Service at1-855-528-2539.
Keywords: full electric hospital bed electric home care bed